LoNET DNS Server with ads + malware filter and free dynamic DNS beta
- · 2021/Oct/01 ‐ Fixed Let's Encrypt outdated cross-signed certificates by removing the obsolete trust anchor.
- · 2021/May/03 ‐ Changed server locations and IP addresses of phdns2 and phdns3. Old IPs will go offline soon.
- · 2021/Apr/29 ‐ Added new server phdns5.lonet.org located in Great Britain, Great Britain.
- · 2021/Apr/27 ‐ Added new server phdns4.lonet.org located in Spain, Spain.
- · 2020/Nov/08 ‐ Added round-robin DNS dot.dns.lonet.org for DNS-over-TLS service including both servers located in germany.
- · 2020/Nov/07 ‐ Official start of dns.lonet.org public beta test offering DoH, DoT and DNScrypt services.
Use of this service is at your own risk. Under no circumstances will the operator be held responsible or liable in any way for any claims, damages, losses, expenses, costs or liabilities whatsoever (including, without limitation, any direct or indirect damages for loss of profits, business interruption or loss of information) resulting or arising directly or indirectly from accessing or otherwise using this service. The operator does not guarantee in any way the access, availability and continuity of the functioning of this service. By using this website and service you consent to the disclaimer and agree to its terms and conditions. By using Cloudflare this website stores a cookie, created and evaluated by Cloudflare. This cookie is strictly necessary for Cloudflare's security features and cannot be turned off.
|DNS||22.214.171.124||2a03:4000:1d:998:10::||53||Germany||restricted||Please register to get access.|
|DNS||126.96.36.199||2001:8d8:1801:305::1||53||Germany||restricted||Please register to get access.|
|DNS||188.8.131.52||2607:f1c0:1800:1e3::1||53||USA||restricted||Please register to get access.|
|DNS||184.108.40.206||2001:ba0:1800:8153::1||53||Spain||restricted||Please register to get access.|
|DNS||220.127.116.11||2a00:da00:1800:5a::1||53||Great Britain||restricted||Please register to get access.|
|DNS-over-HTTPS||https://doh.phdns1.lonet.org/dns-query||443||Germany||open||Strict TLS SNI only|
|DNS-over-HTTPS||https://doh.phdns2.lonet.org/dns-query||443||Germany||open||Strict TLS SNI only|
|DNS-over-HTTPS||https://doh.phdns3.lonet.org/dns-query||443||USA||open||Strict TLS SNI only|
|DNS-over-HTTPS||https://doh.phdns4.lonet.org/dns-query||443||Spain||open||Strict TLS SNI only|
|DNS-over-HTTPS||https://doh.phdns5.lonet.org/dns-query||443||Great Britain||open||Strict TLS SNI only|
|DNS-over-TLS||18.104.22.168||2a03:4000:1d:998:10::||853||Germany||open||TLS hostname: phdns1.lonet.org|
|DNS-over-TLS||22.214.171.124||2001:8d8:1801:305::1||853||Germany||open||TLS hostname: phdns2.lonet.org|
|DNS-over-TLS||126.96.36.199||2607:f1c0:1800:1e3::1||853||USA||open||TLS hostname: phdns3.lonet.org|
|DNS-over-TLS||188.8.131.52||2001:ba0:1800:8153::1||853||Spain||open||TLS hostname: phdns4.lonet.org|
|DNS-over-TLS||184.108.40.206||2a00:da00:1800:5a::1||853||Great Britain||open||TLS hostname: phdns5.lonet.org|
You have to configure a custom dynamic DNS service (i.e. in your router or firewall) for accessing restricted services. In order to register for this free service send an inquiry containing your desired username for dynamic DNS or your static IP address (range). The dynamic host is derrived from your username and will be like username.lonet.uk.to. Currently only users with an IPv4 address can apply.
- AVM FritzBox 7360 - DNS server: https://en.avm.de/service/fritzbox/fritzbox-7360/knowledge-base/publication/show/165_Configuring-different-DNS-servers-in-the-FRITZ-Box/
- AVM FritzBox 7340 - Dynamic DNS: https://en.avm.de/service/fritzbox/fritzbox-7340/knowledge-base/publication/show/30_Setting-up-dynamic-DNS-in-the-FRITZ-Box/
- AVM FritzBox 7590 - DNS over TLS - https://en.avm.de/service/fritzbox/fritzbox-7590/knowledge-base/publication/show/165_Configuring-different-DNS-servers-in-the-FRITZ-Box/
- Netgate pfSense - DNS server: https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/config/general.html#dns-server-settings
- Netgate pfSense - Dynamic DNS: https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/services/dyndns/client.html
- Android 9 (or higher) - DNS server: https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using#android ‐ Instead of dns.google use one of the DNS-over-TLS service hostnames from the list above.
- Android (alternative) - DNS server: Download Intra from Google Play store and configure the app to use one of the DNS-over-HTTPS addresses from the list above.
- Apple iPhone - DNS server: https://apps.apple.com/app/dnscloak-secure-dns-client/id1452162351
All five servers have served 136,437 DNS queries from clients in the past 24 hours. About 6.2% of these queries have been filtered for advertising, tracking or malware. The current privacy level for all servers is set to maximum privacy. This indicates that all servers operate in anonymous no logging mode where no client IPs or client requests are logged.
Curently 25 of 25 services are operational.
You can check the status and uptime of all services provided at the status page.
The blocklist database containing 205,199 blocked domains has been updated 0 days, 14 hours and 22 minutes ago.
Currently these list are in use and get updated once a week:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/StevenBlack/hosts/master/hosts https://mirror1.malwaredomains.com/files/justdomains https://s3.amazonaws.com/lists.disconnect.me/simple_malvertising.txt http://sysctl.org/cameleon/hosts https://s3.amazonaws.com/lists.disconnect.me/simple_tracking.txt https://s3.amazonaws.com/lists.disconnect.me/simple_ad.txt https://justdomains.github.io/blocklists/lists/easylist-justdomains.txt https://justdomains.github.io/blocklists/lists/easyprivacy-justdomains.txt https://justdomains.github.io/blocklists/lists/adguarddns-justdomains.txt https://justdomains.github.io/blocklists/lists/nocoin-justdomains.txt https://adaway.org/hosts.txt https://gitlab.com/quidsup/notrack-blocklists/raw/master/notrack-blocklist.txt https://raw.githubusercontent.com/crazy-max/WindowsSpyBlocker/master/data/hosts/spy.txt
Requests for whitelisting or delisting a domain will be ignored. If you want your domain delisted: Figure out which blocklist contains your domain and refer to the policies of this list for delisting.
If you like you can donate a small amount via PayPal to keep this service up and running.